First floor. $450 per night.
Our wonderfully light and airy Manor Suite has a warming northerly aspect and a pretty view over Moss Vale. As in all our suites, guests will adore the marble ensuite with gold fittings - and a marble mantlepiece for a further touch of opulence.
Sunny and cosy yet luxurious and beautiful, all the amenities of our Moss Suites, with the convenience of queen-sized bed, which you’ll also find in our Garden Suites.
Like each guest in all of our rooms, you’ll marvel at the marble ensuites with gold trim, enjoy the views, be at peace contemplating the modern artwork, and indulge in tasteful linen and manchester.
- Manor rooms $450 per night
- first floor
- luxury queen-sized bed
- marble fireplaces
- private bathroom stocked with Two Good toiletries
- luxury linen and manchester
- pillow menu
- artworks curated by Campbell Robertson-Swan of Defiance Gallery
- complimentary wifi
- all room rates include a 2 course breakfast in the Glass Room
- afternoon tea from 3.30 pm
- welcome glass of a local wine on arrival.