Garden rooms. First floor. From $540 per night.
This Garden Suite with its combination of heavenly silk and chintz, evokes long weekends in the English countryside. It has a very large marble ensuite and shower with gold fittings. A picturesque view over the treetops adds a sense of peace and serenity.
Oozing luxury and comfort, our deluxe Garden Suites each have a different aspect, with views over trees, gardens and the bustling life just beyond the sanctuary of your Moss Vale hotel.
With an English feel in the linen, silk and chintz fabrics used to style the rooms, mixed with vintage and modern pieces, Garden Suite rooms are designed to enliven the senses.
Our Garden Suites have everything a traveller could desire, including our signature marble bathrooms and queen-sized beds.
- Garden rooms $615 per night
- first floor
- luxury queen-sized bed
- marble fireplaces
- private bathroom stocked with Two Good toiletries
- luxury linen and manchester
- pillow menu
- artworks curated by Campbell Robertson-Swan of Defiance Gallery
- complimentary wifi
- all room rates include a 2 course breakfast in the Glass Room
- afternoon tea from 3.30 pm
- welcome glass of a local wine on arrival.