Garden rooms. First floor. $570 per night.
Our definitive Garden Suite feels abundant with greens and yellows adorning the contemporary artworks and gorgeous linen curtains. With views over the gardens of Moss Vale, the windows are framed with floral linen curtains - enjoy them billowing in the breeze for springtime energy or cocooned in luxurious, solar warmth in the winter.
Oozing luxury and comfort, our deluxe Garden Suites each have a different aspect, with views over trees, gardens and the bustling life just beyond the sanctuary of your Moss Vale hotel.
With an English feel in the linen, silk and chintz fabrics used to style the rooms, mixed with vintage and modern pieces, Garden Suite rooms are designed to enliven the senses.
Our Garden Suites have everything a traveller could desire, including our signature marble bathrooms and queen-sized beds.
Like all our rooms, Garden Suite Room 5 features a large marble ensuite with gold fittings for a touch of elegance and glamour.
- Garden rooms $570 per night
- first floor
- luxury queen-sized bed
- marble fireplaces
- private bathroom stocked with Two Good toiletries
- luxury linen and manchester
- pillow menu
- artworks curated by Campbell Robertson-Swan of Defiance Gallery
- complimentary wifi
- all room rates include a 2 course breakfast in the Glass Room
- afternoon tea from 3.30 pm
- welcome glass of a local wine on arrival.